Hello and welcome to my little corner of the web.
I’m a coffee addict who loves to read. When I’m not reading, I might be watching TV or gaming. I also discovered my love for 5-D diamond paintings, they are super easy, fun and relaxing to do. Plus I can listen to some audiobooks as I do them 😁
I have been reviewing books for a little over six years now (2020) and still enjoy it. I’m in no way, shape or form a professional. I just like to share my opinion of the books I read and I love meeting new people who share the same love for books as I do. I read a little of everything, but mostly fantasy and urban fantasy. I do try to mix it up though once a while. 😁📚You can also find me on Goodreads, Facebook and twitter .
For review inquiries.
You can contact me at email@example.com or use the contact form after reading the review policy below.
Proof reading: Closed At the moment.
Reviews: Hardcovers/ paperbacks ONLY. Please e-mail me for mailing address. Thank you
Up to this point I did not have any rules or guidelines about reviewing but as the blog grows and I get more requests I really need to set up some guidelines.
So here it goes.
- I accept books from publishers and authors, including self-published books. In order for me to review your book, please contact me with the burb and the genre. I will get back to you when and if I decide to review it.
- I will NOT read unsolicited books. If you send a book without my prior agreement to review it, I WILL NOT read or review said book. All unsolicited books, E-copies and print, will be disposed of at my discretion. I know it is harsh but that way you will avoid a negative review because it is a genre I do not like. If you want me to take the time to read and review the book, please take the time to contact me first and see if it is something I would read.
- If I agree to review your book, I will post any and all reviews that includes negative reviews as well. I will state my own personal opinion and thoughts about the book. I will not trash a book or author. If I do not like a book it is nothing against the author. So please no hate mails and no asking if I can remove the review because I will not. Please make sure you are okay with an honest review before requesting a review of your book.
- I review paperbacks, hard covers and
e-books. I do prefer print copies over e-copies as I through them faster.
- I’m pretty open about genres but paranormal romance, urban fantasy, dystopian, and chick lit are my favorite genres. I also enjoy fantasy and mystery books, YA/NA and Adult books. I’m not a huge fan of historical romance but do read and review them on occasion. I give almost all books or genres a try, just contact me and we can see if your book fits into a review slot.
These are the few I will NOT review:
Poetry- any Christian and or religious books-political nonfiction or just nonfiction in general . I also don’t review anthology books
5★ loved it and will for sure reread at some point
4★ loved it
3 ★liked it
2 ★could have been better
1 ★ did not like it
DNF-disliked it so much I did not finish the book